Website Montessori School of Seattle
Our long running school is looking for a committed Lead Teacher to bring on board. Our small classes of student 3-5 years of age is a perfect atmosphere for an enthusiastic educator. You will be responsible for your own classroom with room to be creative in preparing your curriculum. A Montessori educator follows the child’s interests and guides them in their pursuit of education.
- Presenting daily lessons and circle time
- Provide individualized instruction to students
- Maintain classroom management
- Assess and students’ progress and provide families with feedback including an annual conference
- Cultivate a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Work to enrich the students through education
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Experience as a teacher
- Knowledge of teaching practices and a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Knowledge of CPR
- Montessori Certified preferred
Requirements prior to acceptance
- Current and cleared TB test
- CPR, First Aid, Blood-borne Pathogens within first 90 days;
- Clean background check and good references;
- STARS/MERIT participation per state guidelines
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com We will contact you about an initial interview via Zoom.
Job Type Review: Full-time. Early Childhood Lead Teacher. Children 3-5 years. Generous Pay: experience based and negotiable
COVID-19 Considerations: We are incredibly serious about COVID-19 and have comprehensive protocols which we will ask our families and educators to follow. This is for the protection of our staff, students, and families. We ask the applicant to have a full understanding of our protocols and tight communication with the teaching team to keep our community healthy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org