Website Montessori School of Seattle
Our long running school is looking for a committed Assistant Teacher to bring on board. Our small classes of student 3-5 years of age is a perfect atmosphere for an enthusiastic educator.
- Provide instruction to students
- Assist in classroom management
- Assist co-educators with lesson preparation
- Maintain sanitation procedures outlined in our handbook
- Float between two classes assisting as needed
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and participate in regular meetings
- Work to enrich the students through education
- Experience with children
- Knowledge of teaching practices and a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Knowledge of CPR
- Montessori Assistant Certified preferred
Requirements prior to acceptance
- Current and cleared TB test
- CPR, First Aid, Blood-borne Pathogens within first 90 days;
- Clean background check and good references
TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com We will contact you about an initial interview via Zoom.
Job Type Review: Full-time. Early Childhood Assistant Teacher. Children 3-5 years. Generous Pay: experience based and negotiable
COVID-19 considerations: We are incredibly serious about COVID-19 and have comprehensive protocols which we will ask our families and educators to follow. This is for the protection of our staff, students, and families. We ask the applicant to have a full understanding of our protocols and tight communication with the teaching team to keep our community healthy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org