Website Montessori Forest School
The HEALTHIEST Preschool
Are you looking for a *HEALTHY & FULLY OUTDOORS, NATURE IMMERSION* environment? Are you looking for a *REWARDING & FULFILLING* career? Where you can create lasting relationships with *AMAZING* children and families? Do you want the freedom to plan your *OWN* curriculum with ample paid planning time outside of the classroom? With an administration that *SUPPORTS* your career and learning by providing continuing education?
If so, then come work at *Montessori Forest School* in Snoqualmie, WA!
We are a *PIONEER* childcare preschool with an amazing off-site owner. We are a well-respected program with a strong teaching team and a caring administration.
We are now hiring for a *Lead Preschool Teacher* (9:30am-3:30pm – may change to 8:30am – 4:30pm – TBD).
We are looking for an individual who has a background in Early Childhood, experience teaching children ages (3 to 6 years), has a desire to build a strong relationship with children and their families, and is willing to take their career to new heights! The focus of our curriculum is on *FUN* and *LEARNING* and we want a teacher that truly enjoys the fun of teaching!
A Teacher who thrives in the OUTDOORS AND CAN TEACH IN, & ABOUT, FORESTS.
LOVES NATURE, CONSERVATION, SUSTAINABILITY, ECOLOGY & KNOWS HOW TO DRESS FOR & EMBRACE EVERY WEATHER.
* We offer a competitive wage upon qualification.
* We pay bonuses.
* Paid planning time.
* Certification reimbursement (CPR, etc).
Please find more information about our school: http://www.montessoriforestschool.org
*Lead Teacher Responsibilities: *
A Lead Teacher’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Establish and maintain a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment.
* Advance children’s physical and intellectual competence.
* Support each child’s social and emotional development and provide positive guidance.
* Establish positive and effective family relations.
* Ensure an effective program, responsive to children’s needs.
* Maintain professional commitment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org