Welcome to MCH! Where Children and Adults Are Nurtured
“I love being surrounded by a supportive team and a beautiful environment.”
“I really like the atmosphere here; natural settings and people always willing to help.”
We’d love to learn more about you if…
- You are an Elementary I credentialed MACTE Montessori educator
- You seek to bring your passion and talents to an authentic accredited Montessori program, serving a diverse, inclusive population of students from infants through middle school.
- You aspire to be a part of a collaborative professional staff that values your individuality, kindness, compassion, and creativity. You are dedicated to life-long learning and eager to work for an organization that is too.
- You would enjoy working immersed in nature on a 5-acre campus which includes gardens, farm animals and protected wetlands.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic MCH is…
- Open for both in-person and remote services.
- Maintaining strict student cohort groupings.
- Following enhanced health and safety protocols, including mask-wearing, physical distancing, and extra cleaning.
- Encouraging our classrooms to spend as much time outside as possible, engaging with our natural environments for lessons and free time.
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information can be found at www.mchkids.com/job-opportunities. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.