Website Montessori Childrens House
The job you've been looking for!
Welcome to MCH! Where Children and Adults Are Nurtured
“I love being surrounded by a supportive team and a beautiful environment.”
“A really like the atmosphere here; natural settings and people always willing to help.”
We’d love to learn more about you if…
- You are excited to help create a warm nurturing, prepared educational environment for a diverse, inclusive student population of children ages 2 ½ to 6 years old.
- You are ready to explore a career as a Montessori educator in an authentic accredited Montessori program, serving infants through middle school.
- You aspire to be a part of a collaborative professional staff that values your individuality, kindness, compassion, and creativity.
- You are dedicated to life-long learning and eager to work for an organization that is too.
- You would enjoy working immersed in nature on a 5-acre campus which includes gardens, farm animals and protected wetlands.
- Are available to support our extended day environment with a 9:00am to 5:30pm schedule.
MCH offers competitive compensation, insurance, a retirement plan, generous paid time off and professional development funding, and child tuition discounts.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic MCH is…
- Open for both in-person and remote services.
- Maintaining strict student cohort groupings.
- Following enhanced health and safety protocols, including mask-wearing, physical distancing, and extra cleaning.
- Encouraging our classrooms to spend as much time outside as possible, engaging with our natural environments for lessons and free time.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com