Website Cascade Summit Montessori School
Learn Through Discovery!
The School Education Manager (“SEM”) is responsible for the introduction, execution and oversight of all Montessori educational offerings. The SEM develops, trains, and coaches School faculty and staff members and ensures the effective delivery of all educational programs. The SEM also serves as an ambassador for the School to prospective families and shall lead family communication on all aspects of Montessori curricula. Some of the exciting things that you will do as a School Education Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Observes and evaluates program delivery and Montessori curriculum implementation at the School and ensures regular child assessments occur throughout their experiences in our Pre-Primary and Primary classrooms.
- Understand and employ Montessori Compass to deliver daily care (Pre-Primary) and weekly achievement reports to families.
- Regularly conduct observations in all classrooms and provide ongoing feedback on curriculum implementation, classroom management, and lesson planning, by utilizing the available SEM tools and resources including Montessori Compass.
- Monitor and implement positive behavior strategies, including but not limited to, observing and evaluating the implementation of teacher selected myPath strategies, utilizing Positive Behavior Support tools and processes, and regularly coaching staff members on Montessori Early Childhood and Company best practices.
- Works in tandem with the School Director to prepare for and maintain Montessori accreditation status. The SEM may be tasked with special work projects, by the Director, to ensure the effective delivery of educational programming and the maintenance of accreditation status.
- Understands and articulates, to School staff and families, Montessori philosophy, core values, and selling points of curricula.
- Responsible for staying up-to-date on Montessori Unlimited program offerings and ensuring the school operates with authentic Montessori curriculum/program expectations at each level.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in Montessori educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the school and our company.
- Must meet state licensing requirements for education and experience.
- Must meet all quality rating standards as it relates to education and experience as set forth by the state and accreditation agent.
- Must have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Early Elementary or related field.
- MUST BE MONTESSORI CERTIFIED (MACTE accredited).
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience in an early childhood program with at least two (2) years as a Montessori Lead Teacher (Montessori Guide or Directress).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org