We are a Montessori community committed to educating, preparing and supporting teachers, professionals and the public.
- To provide comprehensive education that gives new teachers the knowledge, curriculum, confidence, and practice to be ready for classroom work.
- To nurture developing skills and provide positive guidance during the intern year via regular communication and site visits.
- To provide professional development opportunities that allow teachers, administrators and support staff chances to:
- connect with one another
- deepen their understanding of Montessori philosophy and the profound importance of this work
- share in exploring and implementing current research
- build bridges that extend our practices and learning from our classrooms and schools to the greater community